UPDATE 5:40 p.m. - Two adults and two children have been taken to a local hospital with injuries that have been described as "non-life threatening" by officials. They were in the car that was in the collision. The semi-truck driver was treated at the scene. Investigators expect the road will be closed until just after 6:00 p.m. while they complete their work.
LANSING, Mich (WLNS) - Rescue crews are on the scene of a crash between a car and a semi-truck on Lansing's south side.
The crash happened at 4:15 p.m. on the 3100 block of Martin Luther King Jr Blvd between Holmes Road and Victor Avenue.
Police are advising drivers to avoid the area until further notice.
Witnesses tell 6 News that they saw two child car seats that were taken from the car.
It's not known at this time if there are any injuries.
This story is developing and will be updated online and on 6 News.
Report: MSU students unaware of help...
Fire damages trucking business
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Fire hits Jackson Co. trucking company
- Lansing Police search for southside bank robbery suspect
- USA Gymnastics seeks dismissal of Nassar lawsuits
- Skubick: Battle over road repair bucks heats up