FLINT, Mich. (AP) - Five teenagers have been charged with second-degree murder in the death of a Michigan man who was killed by a rock that smashed through the windshield of a vehicle in which he was riding.
Genesee County Prosecutor David Leyton says the teens are 15 to 17 years old and are being charged as adults. He announced the charges Monday, five days after Ken White was killed on Interstate 75. White was a passenger in the vehicle.
Investigators say rocks or chunks of concrete were thrown from an I-75 overpass, 80 miles north of Detroit. No other injuries were reported, but other vehicles were damaged.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Police prep for MSU game & St. Patrick's Day celebrations
- Bye-Bye Bison: MSU 82 - Bucknell 78
- Spartan fans gather for pre-game prep rally
- MSU set to begin tourney run in Detroit