LANSING, Mich. (WLNS) - With technology playing a big role in our daily lives, it's no surprise medical professionals have more options than ever when it comes to accessing patient information.
As wearables became more popular, people started using Fitbits and Apple Watches for medical purposes. Medical professionals could access information with the scan of a code and could learn about a patient within seconds. Now, instead of using a pricey fitness tracker to hold such information, there's a new wearable made specifically for the eldery and children in case of an emergency. It's called WRIXO.
Watch above for more.
Dry conditions force ban
Page Road closed today
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Gas main repair closes Jackson street
- Hop on board FrogWatch training at Potter Park Zoo
- Jordyn Wieber talks survivor empowerment
- 1 dead in Clinton Co. plane crash
A New York City Council proposal would protect private-sector employees who don't want to get...Read More »