An early morning fire tears through a Mason business.
Authorities say around 3:45 A.M Wednesday, the Service Master Clean on the 200 block of State Street started on fire.
Witnesses say the flames could be seen from two miles away. Owners found out about the fire when they got a phone call from their alarm company.
The business that has been running for 22 years specialized in restoring carpet and upholstery from smoke, fire, and water damage.
Officials from the Mason Fire Department believe the fire is suspicious and are asking anyone with information to come forward and help with the investigation.
Be sure to stay with 6 News for the latest information.
2820 East Saginaw Street, Lansing, MI 48912