Prices jump 30, 40 cents a gallon
A 95-year-old woman is dead after a fire swept through her home on Thanksgiving Day.
The fire broke out Thursday just before 10:30 a.m. along the 7000 block of Dudley Road in Lenawee County's Rome Township. That's just outside of Adrian.
Firefighters from four different departments tackled the flames.
When they arrived, they say 75% of the building was burning.
They went into the house to find the 95-year-old resident dead inside.
Firefighters say a kerosene heater in an enclosed patio sparked the fire.
The name of the woman has not been released.
2820 East Saginaw Street, Lansing, MI 48912