Prices jump 30, 40 cents a gallon
LANSING, Mich. (WLNS) - Officials have named the man who died in Saturday's house fire.
Roosevelt Hudson, 62, was found dead inside the home after the fire started off 400 block of E. Everettdale just before 4a.m.
Fire officials say the blaze started because of an overloaded extension cord. There's still no word if a smoke detector was inside the home.
Three other adults and a child were able to escape from the home without injury.
2820 East Saginaw Street, Lansing, MI 48912