Summer campers not put off by cooler weather and look forward to Fall adventures.
A Lansing woman was seriously injured after a fireworks accident on the 4th of July.
Firefighters say it happened just minutes before the 4th turned into the 5th.
They responded to the 4100 block of Ingham Street on the city's southwest side. That's where they found a woman in her 20's laying in the middle of the street.
Firefighters say she had "significant" injuries to her upper body and face caused by a firework that malfunctioned when she tried to light it.
The Lansing fire marshal investigating and is calling the situation an "unfortunate accident."
2820 East Saginaw Street, Lansing, MI 48912