Kroger Employee Recovering After Breathing Hazardous Fumes - WLNS TV 6 Lansing - Jackson | Your Local News Leader

ADVERTISEMENT
Bookmark and Share

Kroger Employee Recovering After Breathing Hazardous Fumes

Posted: Updated:

 

LANSING, Mich. (WLNS) - A Kroger employee is recovering out of the hospital after breathing in hazardous fumes.

It happened aruond 12:30p.m. Monday in the Frandor Shopping Complex.

Police say he was using a gas powered motor for maintenance in an unventilated area when he collapsed.

Fire crews evacuated the entire store as a precaution. No one one else was hurt.

@

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WLNS. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.

Click Here to link to the FCC's public inspection file for WLNS-TV and Here to view the WLAJ-TV file. Persons with Disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's FCC public inspection file should contact: Teresa Morton- Program Director for WLNS and WLAJ at 517-372-8282. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or fccinfo@fcc.gov.