Prices jump 30, 40 cents a gallon
UPDATE: (Nov. 5, 12:47 p.m.) - Police have identified the 65-year-old victim from the morning house fire on North Hayford Street Monday. James K. Leach died at the home due to the fire.
ORIGINAL STORY:One person is dead after a fire swept through a home in Lansing this morning.
The flames broke out just before 9:30 a.m. along the 100 block of North Hayford Street. That's on the city's near-east side.
Smoke rising from the home could be seen on the WLNS Tower Cam.
Officials tell 6 News one person in the home died. They're still trying to figure out what sparked the fire.
Reporter Joe Khalil is on the scene and will have more in a live report coming on 6 News at Noon.
2820 East Saginaw Street, Lansing, MI 48912