Wood Stove Fire Destroys Home - WLNS TV 6 Lansing - Jackson | Your Local News Leader

Wood Stove Fire Destroys Home

Posted: Updated:

MASON, Mich. (WLNS) - Three people lost their home Sunday night after a fire broke out, destroying the house.

It happened around 11 p.m. Sunday on the 800 block of South Onondaga Road.

The fire destroyed the house that three people were living in.

Officials believe a wood stove is responsible for starting the fire.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WLNS. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.

Click Here to link to the FCC's public inspection file for WLNS-TV and Here to view the WLAJ-TV file. Persons with Disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's FCC public inspection file should contact: Teresa Morton- Program Director for WLNS and WLAJ at 517-372-8282. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or fccinfo@fcc.gov.