Man Dies After Carbon Monoxide Exposure - WLNS TV 6 Lansing - Jackson | Your Local News Leader

Man Dies After Carbon Monoxide Exposure

CLINTON COUNTY, Mich. (WLNS)- A Clinton County man died after running a generator inside a garage attached to his home.

Deputies were called to the home just after 10 A.M. Tuesday morning.

The 58-year-old along with his wife and two children were all suffering from carbon monoxide exposure and taken to Sparrow hospital.

The man's wife and children were treated and released but sheriff's officials say he died of complications.

Fire officials want to remind everyone never to run a generator in your home, basement or enclosed garage.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WLNS. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.

Click Here to link to the FCC's public inspection file for WLNS-TV and Here to view the WLAJ-TV file. Persons with Disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's FCC public inspection file should contact: Teresa Morton- Program Director for WLNS and WLAJ at 517-372-8282. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or fccinfo@fcc.gov.