Wood Stove Causes House Fire - WLNS TV 6 Lansing - Jackson | Your Local News Leader

Wood Stove Causes House Fire

Posted: Updated:

EAST LANSING, Mich. (WLNS) - A wood stove is responsible for an afternoon fire at a home in East Lansing.

It happened on Burcham Street between Saginaw and Grand River on Thursday afternoon.

Police say one man was inside heating his home with the stove. He has second degree burns, but it expected to survive. The fire was put out quickly and the home is

Powered by WorldNow

2820 East Saginaw Street,
Lansing, MI  48912

Telephone: 517.372.8282
Fax: 517.372.1507
Email: webmaster@wlns.com

Can’t find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Lansing, Inc. A Media General Company.