Fire In Girls Bathroom Causes Afternoon Scare At Sexton - WLNS TV 6 Lansing - Jackson | Your Local News Leader

Fire In Girls Bathroom Causes Afternoon Scare At Sexton

Posted: Updated:

LANSING, MI (WLNS) - Sexton High School students had to be evacuated Monday afternoon so firefighters could clear smoke from a bathroom.

Lansing fire officials say a fire was intentionally set in the trash can of a girls bathroom.

Officials called in a fire truck with a fan to clear the smoke.

As of 1 p.m. students were back in class inside the building.

Powered by WorldNow

2820 East Saginaw Street,
Lansing, MI  48912

Telephone: 517.372.8282
Fax: 517.372.1507
Email: webmaster@wlns.com

Can’t find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Lansing, Inc. A Media General Company.