Two Flint Firefighters Get Electric Shocks - WLNS TV 6 Lansing - Jackson | Your Local News Leader

Two Flint Firefighters Get Electric Shocks

Posted: Updated:
FLINT, Mich. (AP) - Authorities say two Flint firefighters have been treated and released from a hospital after getting an electrical shock while breaking through walls of a house during a fire.

According to our media partners at MLive, crews responded about 1 a.m. Thursday on a report of a fire in an attic of a recently vacated home.

Battalion Chief Darren Clemons said the fire may be electrical or could have been caused by storms that rolled through the area.

Clemons says the firefighters are expected to be OK.

More from MLive:
Two Flint Firefighters sent to hospital after receiving electric shock while fighting fire

Powered by WorldNow

2820 East Saginaw Street,
Lansing, MI  48912

Telephone: 517.372.8282
Fax: 517.372.1507
Email: webmaster@wlns.com

Can’t find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Lansing, Inc. A Media General Company.