Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE NTT Resonant Inc.
TOKYO, June 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- NTT Resonant (NTTR) launches "NTT Com Store," EC site to sell SIM cards for foreign visitors to Japan. This is a series of services to reinforce NTTR's global strategy in collaboration with NTT Communications, a global communication company to provide SIM cards to foreign visitors to Japan. NTTR aims at sales increase with the EC site utilizing knowledge accumulated through "goo SimSeller," another EC site that sells SIM cards in the Japanese market.
The number of foreign visitors to Japan exceeded 10 million in 2013 for the first time. Thanks to Tokyo Olympic Games in 2020, more foreigners will be expected to become interested in and come to visit Japan. To meet the growing demand from foreigners for comfortable communication in Japan, NTTR provides the EC site to create a better environment and to serve the visitors from overseas.
- About NTT Com store
- Date of launch: June 25, 2014
- URL: http://www.prepaidsim.jp/item_detail
- Language: English (Other languages will be available.)
- Product carried: OCN mobile ONE Prepaid SIM for VISITOR
- How to purchase
1. Go to "NTT Com Store" and purchase a SIM card.
2. Specify where to receive the card. The place will be a hotel or post office at the following airports.
a) Narita International Airport 1st and 2nd terminals (Chiba)
b) Haneda International Airport (Tokyo)
c) Kansai International Airport (Osaka)
d) Chubu Centrair International Airport (Aichi)
e) New Chitose Airport (Hokkaido)
f) Fukuoka Airport (Fukuoka)
g) Kagoshima Airport (Kagoshima)
h) Naha Airport (Okinawa)
3. Pick up the card at the place specified and use it with a device.
* Free delivery campaign is available. The SIM card purchased will be delivered across the country with free of charge in the campaign period. Conditions apply.
* If the post office at an airport is selected for the pick-up window, additional JPN200 will be charged.
The names of the companies, services, and products mentioned in the document are the registered trademarks.
NTT Resonant Inc.
NTT Resonant Inc.
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.