Fire Consumes Upstairs Portion Of Home - WLNS TV 6 Lansing - Jackson | Your Local News Leader

Fire Consumes Upstairs Portion Of Home

Posted: Updated:
LANSING, MI (WLNS) - Firefighters had their hands full Monday evening as they battled flames and smoke at a Lansing home.

It happened around 6:45 p.m. in the 400 block of Leslie Street in Lansing.

Crews fought the flames in the upstairs portion of the home as smoke poured out of the attic. A neighbor called the fire department when they smelled and saw the smoke. 

Firefighters were able to put out the fire. No one was home during the fire. 

Officials have not said yet what sparked the flames.

Powered by WorldNow

2820 East Saginaw Street,
Lansing, MI  48912

Telephone: 517.372.8282
Fax: 517.372.1507
Email: webmaster@wlns.com

Can’t find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Lansing, Inc. A Media General Company.