The theft happened in the 700 block of E. Michigan Ave.get more >>
The theft happened in the 700 block of E. Michigan Ave.get more >>
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW YORK, July 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
About Solar Concentrated Photovoltaics A solar CPV system concentrates sunlight on solar cells with the help of an optical device, increasing the efficiency of photovoltaic cells that convert energy from sunlight directly into electricity. The optics used concentrates the sunlight by a factor of 500 to 1,000 and focuses it on the solar cells, which are reduced to a small fraction of the CPV module. This helps in the cost-efficient use of highly efficient multi-junction solar cells. Solar CPV requires a high level of radiation concentration to increase its output and solar trackers help to monitor the sun's rays during the day so as to focus the sunlight falling over a huge area onto a small set of PV cells. Solar CPV is gaining competitiveness in areas with high direct normal irradiation (DNI). The solar CPV installations are increasing in countries such as Spain, the US, Australia, China, and India, which receive high solar radiation. Solar CPV is a relatively immature technology compared to other PV technologies and an increase in concentration and efficiency will lead to its LCOE (Levelized Cost of Electricity) reduction. It is expected to gain lower LCOE than PV technologies in the forecast period. Moreover, lower land requirements for solar CPV provide an advantage compared to PV. TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Solar CPV market will grow at a CAGR of 34.1 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
The Global Solar CPV market can be segmented into three divisions: High Concentrated Photovoltaic, Medium Concentrated Photovoltaic and Low Concentrated Photovoltaic. This division is based upon the degree of concentration of CPV systems. TechNavio's report, the Global Solar Concentrated Photovoltaic Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Solar CPV market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key Regions - Americas - EMEA - APAC
Key Vendors - Abegoa Solar - Amonix Inc. - Arima EcoEnergy - Emcore Corp. - Soitec SA
Other Prominent Vendors
- C Power SRL - Circadian Solar - Cool Earth Solar - ES System - Everphoton Energy Corporation, Inc. - Green and Gold Energy Pty., Ltd. - Guascor Foton - Heliotrop - JX Crystals - Opel International Inc. - Pacific Solar Tech Inc. - Prism Solar Technologies, Inc. - Pyron Solar - Semprius - Silicon CPV Plc - Sol 3G - Solar System Pty - Solar Tec International AG - Sunrgi - Suncore Photovoltaic Technology Company Limited - Whitfield Solar - Zytech Solar
Key Market Driver - Falling Average Installation Prices - For a full, detailed list, view our report Key Market Challenge - Lack of Standardization - For a full, detailed list, view our report Key Market Trend - Increasing Efficiency of CPV Systems - For a full, detailed list, view our report Key Questions Answered in this Report - What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be? - What are the key market trends? - What is driving this market? - What are the challenges to market growth? - Who are the key vendors in this market space? - What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors? - What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report 03.1 Market Overview 03.2 Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology 04.1 Market Research Process 04.2 Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape 06.1 Market Overview 06.2 Market Size and Forecast 06.3 Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by Technology 07.1 Market Segmentation by Technology 07.1.1 Solar LCPV 07.1.2 Solar MCPV 07.1.3 Solar HCPV 07.2 Global Solar CPV Market by Technology 2013 07.3 Global Solar CPV Market by Technology 2018 07.4 Global Solar CPV Market by Technology- HCPV 07.4.1 Market Size and Forecast 07.5 Global Solar CPV Market by Technology-MCPV 07.5.1 Market Size and Forecast 07.6 Global Solar CPV Market by Technology- LCPV 07.6.1 Market Size and Forecast
08. Geographical Segmentation 08.1 Global Solar CPV Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013 08.2 Global Solar CPV Market by Geographical Segmentation 2018 08.3 Solar CPV Market in the Americas 08.3.1 Market Size and Forecast 08.4 Solar CPV Market in the EMEA Region 08.4.1 Market Size and Forecast 08.5 Solar CPV Market in the APAC Region 08.5.1 Market Size and Forecast
09. Key Leading Countries 09.1 US 09.2 China 09.3 Spain
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape 17.1 Competitive Scenario 17.1.1 Key News 17.1.2 Mergers and Acquisitions 17.2 Other Prominent Vendors
18. Key Vendor Analysis 18.1 Abengoa Solar 18.1.1 Key Facts 18.1.2 Business Description 18.1.3 Business Segmentation 18.1.4 Business Strategy 18.1.5 Key Developments 18.1.6 SWOT Analysis 18.1.7 Strengths 18.1.8 Weaknesses 18.1.9 Opportunities 18.1.10 Threats 18.2 Amonix Inc. 18.2.1 Key Facts 18.2.2 Business Description 18.2.3 Business Strategy 18.2.4 Key Developments 18.2.5 SWOT Analysis 18.2.6 Strengths 18.2.7 Weaknesses 18.2.8 Opportunities 18.2.9 Threats 18.3 Arima EcoEnergy 18.3.1 Key Facts 18.3.2 Business Description 18.3.3 Business Segmentation 18.3.4 Business Strategy 18.3.5 SWOT Analysis 18.3.6 Strengths 18.3.7 Weaknesses 18.3.8 Opportunities 18.3.9 Threats 18.4 Emcore Corp. 18.4.1 Key Facts 18.4.2 Business Description 18.4.3 Business Segmentation 18.4.4 Business Strategy 18.4.5 Revenue Segmentation 18.4.6 Geographical Segmentation 18.4.7 Key Developments 18.4.8 SWOT Analysis 18.4.9 Strengths 18.4.10 Weaknesses 18.4.11 Opportunities 18.4.12 Threats 18.5 Soitec SA 18.5.1 Key Facts 18.5.2 Business Description 18.5.3 Business Segmentation 18.5.4 Business Strategy 18.5.5 Revenue Segmentation 18.5.6 Geographical Segmentation 18.5.7 Key Developments 18.5.8 SWOT Analysis 18.5.9 Strengths 18.5.10 Weaknesses 18.5.11 Opportunities 18.5.12 Threats
List of Exhibits
Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology Exhibit 2: Global Solar CPV Market 2013-2018 (MW) Exhibit 3: Types of Solar CPV Exhibit 4: Concentration Ranges for Solar CPV Systems Exhibit 5: Global Solar CPV Market Segmentation by Technology 2013 Exhibit 6: Global Solar CPV Market Segmentation by Technology 2018 Exhibit 7: Global Solar CPV Market Segmentation by Technology 2013-2018 Exhibit 8: Global Solar CPV Market Segmentation by Technology - HCPV 2013 - 2018 (MW) Exhibit 9: Global Solar CPV Market Segmentation by Technology - MCPV 2013 - 2018 (MW) Exhibit 10: Global Solar CPV Market Segmentation by Technology - LCPV 2013 - 2018 (MW) Exhibit 11: Global Solar CPV Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013 Exhibit 12: Global Solar CPV Market by Geographical Segmentation 2018 Exhibit 13: Solar CPV Market in the Americas Region 2013-2018 (MW) Exhibit 14: Solar CPV Market in the EMEA Region 2013-2018 (MW) Exhibit 15: Solar CPV Market in the APAC Region 2013-2018 (MW) Exhibit 16: HCPV System and Cell efficiencies 2011-2017 Exhibit 17: Business Segmentation of Abengoa Solar S.A. Exhibit 18: Business Segmentation of Arima EcoEnergy S.A. Exhibit 19: Business Segmentation of Emcore Corp. Exhibit 20: Revenue Segmentation of Emcore Corp. (2013) Exhibit 21: Revenue Comparison of operating segments for FY 2013 and 2012 in US$ million Exhibit 22: Geographic Segmentation of Emcore Corp. Exhibit 23: Business Segmentation of Soitec SA Exhibit 24: Revenue Segmentation of Soitec SA (2013) Exhibit 25: Revenue Comparison of operating segments for FY 2013 and 2012 in US$ million Exhibit 26: Geographic Segmentation of Soitec SA (2013)