GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WATE) – One couple tying the knot in Gatlinburg over the weekend got an unexpected photobomb in their wedding pictures.
Cory and Sarina Brewer were taking photos after their wedding on Sunday after a black bear wandered into the background of their photoshoot.
During the shoot, the couple’s photographer noticed the bear start to walk down the aisle so they wanted to make sure it made it into their photos.
At one point the photographer said the bear made a “huffing sound” and began to head in their direction, that’s when she and the brewers realized it was time to leave.
- Rudy Giuliani to speak to Michigan House committee Wednesday
- Baby gibbon at KC Zoo startles live TV crew as mom rappels from above
- Watch: Senate committee hears testimony on Detroit vote count
- Starbucks offering free coffee to frontline workers through December
- Lindsey Graham says Trump should attend Biden’s inauguration