TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – You will no longer have to pick out the marshmallows to enjoy your Lucky Charms.
Lucky Charms announced it will begin selling marshmallow-only bags thanks to a collaboration with Jet-Puffed.
“Magically delicious in EVERY form! Grab a bag of @jetpuffed marshmallows with Lucky Charms shapes today! #magicallydelicious,” the cereal brand tweeted.
The marshmallows are still in the form of green clovers, pink hearts, blue moons, and yellow stars, just bigger.
The 7-ounce bags are on sale for $1.50. They’ll be available at stores nationwide in September.
- What the MI Attorney General wants you to know before Election Day
- The Latest: Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus
- 2 men get a new trial after deliberating jurors used internet
- Purdue rallies to top Iowa 24-20 in West Lafayette
- IU gambles on 2-point conversion, tops No. 8 Penn State for upset in Bloomington