(CNN) – One meal has made kids “happy” for four decades. The McDonald’s Happy Meal is celebrating its 40th anniversary.
And to mark the milestone, McDonald’s is bringing back some old school Happy Meal toys.
Beanie Babies, the Hamburglar and Power Rangers are just some of the retro toys that’ll be making a comeback.
If you want to grab one, you better act fast.
The toy lineup returns Nov. 7 through Nov. 11.
- Recording Academy President out following “misconduct” allegations just over a week before Grammys
- Lansing police investigating hit-and-run
- Michigan student is semifinalist to name NASA’s Mars 2020 Rover
- Michigan Officials: Herd of cattle test positive for TB
- Demi Lovato, Jennifer Lopez and Shakira set to perform at Super Bowl LIV