PROVO, Utah (ABC4 News) – Biologists with the Utah Department of Wildlife resources were able to safely remove rope and rebar stuck in the antlers of a buck.
According to a post on the @UtahDWR Twitter, the biologists tranquilized him in order to untangle the mess and then administered a reversal drug before he was allowed to be released back into the wild.
Utah DWR also issued a warning to ensure ropes, twine, and Christmas lights on your property are secure.
- Mexico’s president says he’s tested positive for COVID-19
- Trampoline park in Lansing offers sensory-friendly accessories
- Michigan State, DeRidder shutout Ohio State at home – ending three-game losing streak
- Visitors to Ann Arbor retail sites urged to get virus test
- Man dies after crashing through frozen lake on snowmobile in Oakland County