Our Most Recent Episode: Season 1, Episode 9
- Expert Connexions Episode 8: “Internet Trolls, Attracting Leads, and Objections”
- Expert Connexions Episode 7: “Acessibility, Hiring and Retenion, Refuge for Nations
- Expert Connexions Episode 6: “Sales Strategies, Exporting Goods, and Finding Hope”
- Expert Connexions Episode 5: “Remote Work, Bouncing Back from COVID, and Purchasing Power”
- Expert Connexions Episode 4: “Cyber Security, LinkedIn, Tik Tok, and Miracle Meadows Ranch”
- Expert Connexions Episode 3: “Mental Health, Intellectual Property, Digital Marketing, and Strengthening Nonprofits”
- Expert Connexions Episode 2: “Big Data”
- Expert Connexions Episode 1: “Back on Track”
Expert Connexions brings the experts to you every Monday morning after Good Morning America at 9 a.m. on WLAJ-TV.
More than one year into the global pandemic, it has become more important than ever to make sure people have access to the resources they need to cope with the changes brought on by COVID-19.
Figures show that roughly one-third of small businesses across the country are shut down, with many in danger of never reopening. For those that are operating, revenue is down significantly.
“Behind every struggling small business is a small business owner, who has often poured his or her life savings into building out their dream,” said Julie Holton, Host and Executive Producer of Expert Connexions. “Our team at mConnexions is passionate about helping these businesses because we live it ourselves every day. This is why we have teamed up with WLAJ-TV to create Expert Connexions, a show designed to connect our audience to the experts they need to run their business and improve their everyday lives.”
Click below for more from each of our experts:
Expert Connexions features weekly segments with legal, marketing, sales, and leadership experts from contributors that include: