The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted business operations on a global scale. As regulations and mandates have changed, with more changes still to come, business leaders benefit from practical counsel to help guide decisions.
At the start of the pandemic, Foster Swift law firm established a Coronavirus Task Force to provide key information to help businesses across the state of Michigan.
Each week on Expert Connexions, attorneys from Foster Swift address topics that include how to adjust business operations during the pandemic, what you need to know about changes in employment law, how to protect your intellectual property, and more.
For more than 100 years, Foster Swift has provided comprehensive legal services to businesses, municipalities, and individuals. The firm employs 100-plus attorneys and over 100 support staff in six locations across Michigan: Lansing, Detroit, Southfield, Grand Rapids, Holland, and St. Joseph.
Each practice group is comprised of lawyers rated as the best by clients and peers, including:
● Finance, Real Estate & Bankruptcy Law
● General & Commercial Litigation
● Municipal and Public Entity Law
For more information about the firm, its attorneys and to access recent publications, visit www.fosterswift.com.
Further Resources, As Seen on Expert Connexions:
- Coronavirus / COVID-19 Legal Resource Page
- Technology Law Blog, IT Law & Articles
- Department of Labor Releases Employee Benefits and Cybersecurity Best Practices
- Minimizing Cybersecurity Risks for Remote Workers
- Are Boards of Directors Responsible for Cybersecurity?
- Cyber Insurance: Is it right for you?
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy Considerations in Due Diligence
- Golden Rules for Selecting Foreign Distributors and Agents
- Alternate Supplier Checklist