My Legal-Modify Parenting Schedule

My Legal

What does a parent do if they are no longer happy with the parenting time schedule that the court has set? Speaker Law Firm and Kronzeck Law give parents some great advice on how to manage their parenting time in accordance with the court.

Watch more My Legal tips here

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

More My Legal