Dog Kennel Destroyed In Fire

News
KennelFireFotor_35757

MASON, MI (WLNS) – Two dogs are safe after a fire broke out at the kennel they were staying in.

It happened around 1 p.m. Tuesday in the 1100 block of W. Columbia Rd. in Mason at Shenandoah Family Farm.

The owners were away from the dog kennel at the time. Family friends stopped by and saw the fire. They rescued two dogs who were in the kennel and called 911.

The fire burned the dog kennel to the ground.

Fire officials believe the fire was caused by a space heater.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Michigan Headlines

More Michigan