LANSING, MI (WLNS) – A homeowner on the south side of Lansing will have some fixing up to do after a fire caused heavy damage.
The fire broke out around 10 p.m. in the 200 block of East Mason Street.
Officials on scene say the fire was contained inside two rooms. Fire officials received calls that a man might have been trapped inside.
After multiple searches firefighters say they are sure no one was inside during the fire.
Within about 30 minutes of getting the call firefighters were able to put it out completely.
6 News is here for you. We will provide updates as soon as they are available.