(KRON) — Vice President Mike Pence has tested negative for COVID-19.
VP Press Secretary statement:
“As has been routine for months, Vice President Pence is tested for COVID-19 every day. This morning, Vice President Pence and the Second Lady tested negative for COVID-19. Vice President Pence remains in good health and wishes the Trumps well in their recovery.”
THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE.
- Michigan Man featured on ‘America’s Most Wanted’ for attempted murder in Indiana arrested in Arkansas
- Looking back, volunteers who stuck by asylum-seekers in Mexico take moment to rejoice
- Lady Gaga’s French bulldogs found safe; dog walker expected to recover
- Newsfeed Now: Renewed push in Congress for LGBTQ civil rights protections; Potato Head maker says it’s keeping ‘Mr.’ and ‘Mrs.’
- AP: How would COVID-19 vaccine makers adapt to variants?