Man dies in Lansing house fire

News
Fire graphic_1552876155943.JPG.jpg

    One person is dead after a house fire in Lansing on Sunday.
    Firefighters say they found a man dead in a bedroom after responding to a call at 942 Vincent Court around 11:15 a.m.
    That’s on the city’s south side.
    Firefighters say the fire was nearly out when they arrived because of the lack of oxygen there, but when they searched the house, they found the victim.
    Investigators are still trying to figure out what sparked that fire.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

StormTracker 6 Radar