Barn fire in Onondaga started by electrical dryer

Michigan

WLNS – 6 News has confirmed a barn fire in Onondaga Monday morning.

According to Onondaga Fire Department, it started around 6:30am due to a spark by an electrical dryer.

No people or animals were injured in the fire. The barn also sustained minimal damage.

Stay with 6 News for any updates to this story.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Michigan Headlines

More Michigan

StormTracker 6 Radar