Man electrocuted while using power washer in Alaiedon Township, will survive

Michigan

ALAIEDON TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WLNS) — A man was electrocuted Tuesday while using a power washer in the 1600 block of Hagadorn Rd in Alaiedon Township.

According to the Ingham County Sheriff’s Office, the man was using a power washer while on a ladder and the ladder hit an electrified line.

He is expected to be okay, but went to the hospital to get everything checked out.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Michigan Headlines

More Michigan

StormTracker 6 Radar