CHICAGO, Ill. (WJMN) – According to the Federal Aviation Administration, a single-engine Pilatus PC-12 landed without incident around 6:40 p.m. CST Thursday at Chicago O’Hare International Airport after losing a wheel over a neighborhood shortly before landing.
The Boutique Airlines aircraft with seven people aboard was flying from aircraft was flying from Ironwood, Mich., to Chicago, Ill. when the incident occurred.
The FAA and NTSB is investigating the incident.
- Third stimulus check: Americans who make more than $80,000 may not get direct payment
- State to expand vaccine access to anyone 50+ this month
- ‘I’m sorry for whatever pain I caused’: Gov. Cuomo apologizes following harassment allegations
- Official: Biden and Democrats agree on tighter income limits for stimulus checks
- Bath Township Police need your help identifying man involved in suspicious activity