Outdoor enthusiasts will gather in Lansing this weekend for the Michigan Outdoor Life Field/Stream Expo.
The expanded Outdoor Life/Field & Stream Expo presented by Suzuki KingQuad is this weekend at the Lansing Center in Lansing, Mich., March 8-10.
Featuring the latest products, gear and equipment for hunting, fishing and outdoors
enthusiasts, the Expo is a must-see event for anyone interested in the outdoors.
Attendees will have the opportunity to meet industry insiders, attend educational seminars and
demonstrations, test out the newest products, shop for show deals and bring their deer to have
Among the highlights of the Expo:
- The second-largest (pending), all-time non-typical whitetail in the state of Michigan, a 227-inch Whitetail Buck, taken by Michigan archer Corey Memering, on display in the Bonehead/Spur Booth.
- Michigan Trophy Deer Contest for local hunters, with deer being scored and displayed for attendees to view, with prizes awarded.
- DockDogs® will present a high-speed/high-flying, spirited competition in a 40-foot long pool of water, testing the dogs running, jumping and retrieving abilities.
- Byron Ferguson will be performing Trick Archery throughout the expo, like shooting an arrow through a Lifesaver candy, using just a traditional bow.
- A wide array of seminars will be held during the Expo with industry insiders/experts, including:
- Fred Eichler, renowned Outfitter and TV personality, will speak about Predator and Big Game hunting.
- Matt Morrett, a national Turkey Calling champion, who will speak about turkey hunting.
- Greg Abbas, six-time Michigan state turkey-calling champion and a professional guide, will share his thoughts about combining new and “old school” tactics to outsmart turkeys.
- Tony LaPratt, a Michigan native and the founder of the successful Whitetail Habitat Research Center and Whitetail Boot Camp, who will share his thoughts about Land Management.
- Randy Flannery, a Master Guide and renowned tracker, will discuss Whitetail tracking and stalking.
- Fred Abbas, longtime outdoorsman, will discuss new and unusual tactics for deer hunting.
- Cole Tanner, a Big Game Guide, will chat about using ozone to eliminate odors when deer hunting.
- Nicky Percy, found of Killer Food Plots, will discuss on Food Plots, Soil and Whitetail habitats.
- Bow try-out lanes and archery range will be available for attendees.
- Displays include: Trophy Deer Display, Record Whitetail Display and Trail Camera Photo Display
Show hours: Friday, March 8: 2:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 9: 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, March 10: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Adult single-day discount tickets can be purchased in advance online for $12.
Tickets purchased at the door will be $15 for adult single-day, $20 for adult two-day, $30 for adult three-day and $5 for children, ages 6 to 15. Kids five-under are admitted free of charge.
Ticket fees apply for online orders. To purchase tickets online, visit https://www.fieldandstreamexpo.com .
A complimentary one-year subscription to either Field & Stream or Outdoor Life is included with
paid admission and all attendees will be entered into daily drawings for dozens of door prizes.
The Michigan Outdoor Life/Field & Stream Expo in Lansing is sponsored by Suzuki KingQuad,
Snyper Hunting Products, New Holland Agriculture and River Rats Trapping Supplies.