LANSING, Mich. (WLNS) — A woman has been charged in connection with the 5-year-old boy who went missing and was later found on Monday.

Court documents in the case say the boy was allegedly found in an attic with a woman, alongside guns and drug paraphernalia.

Teresa Wolansky, 48, was arraigned Tuesday in Ingham County District Court for a felony charge of Unlawful Imprisonment in connection to 5-year-old Camden David-James Johnson, who went missing and was later found Monday morning.

According to the Lansing Police Department, officers arrived at the 3100 block of Turner Street at around 4:19 a.m. on Monday and learned that Camden left his bed in the middle of the night and was missing.

Court documents say Camden was walking on the street before he was picked up by Wolansky, who allegedly almost struck him with her car.

The police were called again at 7:40 a.m. by a man who reported that his girlfriend, Wolansky, had Camden with her, unharmed, inside the attic of a residence on the 700 block of Community Street.

The man told police that Wolansky arrived with Camden at 3:30 a.m. and said she found him walking on the street and almost hit him with her car. He also informed police that Wolansky did not say she planned on calling the police to report she had found Camden.

When the caller saw news articles online about Camden’s disappearance, he decided to call the police. When officers arrived at the home, the caller told them Wolansky has “substance abuse and mental health issues.”

Police found firearms in plain sight in the attic and located drug paraphernalia next to Wolansky. Wolansky told officers she thought Camden was cold and brought him up to the home’s attic so he could warm up.

Court documents also say Wolansky admitted she made no attempts to contact police or locate Camden’s home or parents.

Camden David-James Johnson. (Photo: Lansing Police Dept.)

Wolansky’s probable cause conference is scheduled for Oct. 27, and her preliminary examination is set for Nov. 3.

If convicted, she would face a maximum of 15 years in prison and/or a $25,000 fine.