Michigan Car Accident Attorneys
Leaders in Michigan Personal Injury Law Since 1951
Contact us for a free initial case evaluation and to see how we can help you.
Since opening our doors in 1951, thousands of families have trusted the Michigan auto accident attorneys at Sinas Dramis Law Firm with their car accident cases. In addition to being well-regarded Michigan personal injury attorneys with expertise in car accident cases, we’ve also earned the title of thought-leaders on Michigan’s auto no-fault system. This unique and complex law provides that persons who’ve suffered a car accident injury: 1) are entitled to personal protection insurance benefits (also known as no-fault PIP benefits) and 2) can seek certain damages from the driver at-fault for their accident.
Let us protect your legal rights so you can focus on what’s really important — your recovery, healing, and life outside your case.
Our Results for Michigan Car Accident Victims
Sinas Dramis Law Firm successfully obtains the best results possible for our clients depending on their case specifics, insurance coverages available, and nature of injuries. In addition to achieving favorable results for victims of semi-truck accidents, motorcycle collisions, and bicycle crashes, our attorneys regularly obtain favorable results on behalf of those seriously injured in Michigan car accidents. The following are just a few of our firm’s car accident settlements and verdicts:
- $5,000,000 for the wrongful death of an 18-year-old woman due to drunk driver negligence.
- $3,800,000 settlement on behalf of a 51-year-old woman for various physical injuries and the worsening of pre-existing traumatic brain injury and post-traumatic stress disorder caused by a motor vehicle accident.
- $2,100,000 settlement for a 51-year-old woman who suffered significant brain injuries after a collision with a commercial vehicle.
- $625,000 third-party compensation on behalf of a Michigan couple involved in a serious auto accident when the other driver ran a stop sign resulting in numerous injuries to both, including loss of consortium, companionship, and pain and suffering.
- $250,000 settlement on behalf of a college student ejected from an automobile in a single vehicle collision.
- $100,000 on behalf of our client involved in a head-on collision when the other driver failed to return to their original lane of travel.
- $73,130.20 for our client who suffered brain injuries following a Michigan car accident.
More Information About Michigan Car Accidents
In addition to obtaining results for our clients, we are committed to educating those injured in Michigan motor vehicle accidents about their rights under the law.