JEFFERSON COUNTY, W. Va. (WDVM) — Jefferson County Schools will be closed on Wednesday for the “first snow day of the year.”
Superintendent Bondy Shay Gibson announced the news through a letter to parents Tuesday evening. “It is a time of renewed wonder at all the beautiful things that each season holds.” Schools will be closed for students including virtual classes and staff as well.
“For just a moment, we can all let go of the worry of making up for the many things we missed by making sure this is one thing our kids won’t lose this year”Bondy Shay Gibson, Superintendent
- Visitors to Ann Arbor retail sites urged to get virus test
- Man dies after crashing through frozen lake on snowmobile in Oakland County
- DeWitt knew it was destined to make a run, and finally, the Panthers are champions
- Medical experts weigh in on vaccination efforts
- Monarch butterfly population moves closer to extinction